You are visiting a public administration site.
You can reuse the general structure of the site, contents, texts and images visible on the site/application under the terms of the Etalab 2.0 open license (https://www.etalab.gouv.fr/licence-ouverte-open-licence).
- INRAE, publisher of the site, is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of the trademarks and logos present on the site. Consequently, you are prohibited from re-using them without the prior written consent of INRAE.
- Certain other content may also be the subject of intellectual property rights.
These contents may be added to this site by the User as a "contributor". The rules applicable to contributions are indicated in Article 4 "User Contributions".
In terms of intellectual property, your rights and obligations are described below, depending on whether you are a contributor or not.
YOU ARE A CONTRIBUTOR
Two cases are to be distinguished.
- Case n°1: you are the owner of the intellectual property rights of the content you upload to this site.
You agree to allow the identification of the conditions of use of your contents by means of the following indications:
All rights reserved No right is granted to the Internet user with regard to the work
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he quotes the name of the author.
Attribution (BY) - Sharing under the Same Conditions (Same - SA)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he or she quotes the name of the author and agrees to share the resulting works under identical conditions.
Attribution (BY) - No Derivatives (ND)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he or she quotes the name of the author without modification of the initial work.
Attribution BY) - No Commercial Use (Non Commercial - NC)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he or she quotes the name of the author and that there is no commercial use.
Attribution (BY) - Pas d’Utilisation Commerciale (NC) - No Commercial Use (NC) - Sharing under the Same Conditions (SA)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he quotes the name of the author with or without adaptation of the initial work agrees to share the resulting works under identical conditions.
Attribution -(BY) No Commercial Use (NC) - No Modification (ND)
All rights are granted to the Internet user from the moment he or she quotes the author's name without adaptation of the original work and that there is no commercial use.
- Case n° 2 : you are not the owner of the intellectual property rights of the content you upload to the site.
You agree to allow identification by the indications mentioned above, if they are available from the third party owner(s), and failing this, not to copy, translate, reproduce, sell, publish, exploit and distribute this content, without the prior written permission of the holder of the rights of the accessible work.
YOU ARE NOT A CONTRIBUTOR :
- The public content can be used in accordance with the terms of the "Etalab 2.0" open license (https://www.etalab.gouv.fr/licence-ouverte-open-licence.
These contents are identifiable by the logo :
- Other content can be used in accordance with the terms of the "Creative Commons" licenses adapted to digital content and identifiable by one of the following logos:
- Exemptions regarding the use of content subject to intellectual property rights :
- The contributor who owns the rights grants you the right to reproduce all or part of the content of the site, in one copy for backup or hard copy. This right is granted for strictly personal, private and non-collective use.
- You have the right to quote the content of the site, subject to compliance with French law (cf. article L.122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code).
- Content bearing the mention "all rights reserved" prohibits you from reusing it.
ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the public information on this website/application (identification, use, ...), please contact the person responsible for access to documents and competent to answer questions about the re-use of public information (PRADA):
147, rue de l’université
75 338 Paris cedex 07
Tel : 01 42 75 90 00
@ : email@example.com
Publication rules. The publications of the user are published under his full responsibility. You formally undertake to respect the legal and regulatory provisions in force and, without this list being exhaustive, you therefore refrain from publishing :
- Contents contravening the rights of others, such as invasion of privacy or non-respect of image rights ;
- Defamatory or denigrating, offensive, insulting, harassing, infringing on the protection of minors, or contrary to public order or morality;
- Content of a violent or pornographic nature or which encourages the commission of crimes or offences or which encourages discrimination and racial hatred, suicide or revisionist and negationist behaviour;
- Content that is intentionally false, erroneous or misleading;
- Contents that disclose information allowing the precise identification of the users of the site, such as: address, postal and/or electronic mail, telephone numbers, etc.; Contents that are false, erroneous or intentionally misleading; Contents that are false, erroneous or intentionally misleading; Contents that disclose information allowing the precise identification of the users of the site, such as: address, postal and/or electronic mail, telephone numbers;
- Contents that could be considered a conflict of interest.
By conflict of interest is meant: any situation of interference between a public interest and public or private interests which is likely to influence or appear to influence the independent, impartial and objective exercise of one's duties.
- Content that is contrary to the rules and practices in force in your employer or that is inherent to your duties, such as failure to comply with the obligation of neutrality, the duty of professional discretion, or any obligation of confidentiality to which you may be
- Content that is contrary to copyright (in particular the reproduction, representation or distribution of a work or software), related rights, trademark law or the law applicable to databases;
- Content whose purpose is to disseminate commercial, advertising or promotional messages or propaganda for products or services other than those of INRAE;
- Content disseminating advice or comments that contravene legal and regulatory provisions;
Messages posted on the site are moderated a priori. Failure to comply with any of the rules indicated in these TOS will result in the non-validation of the contribution concerned. However, the NARI reserves the right to delete a posteriori any published contribution that would be contrary to the present GCU.
Should you find that a contribution by another user does not comply with one of the rules of these T&Cs or is manifestly illicit, you may report it to NARIE at the e-mail and/or postal address indicated in the legal notices relating to this site.
INBOUND OR OUTBOUND HYPETEXT LINKS
The site complies with accessibility standards (in the process of being brought into compliance).
In this sense, each of the sites specifies the declaration of accessibility and therefore its compliance with the rules relating to accessibility.
The multi-annual accessibility plan and the dedicated annual action plan are available at the following address
Reporting. Should you notice a lack of conformity of an online communication service referring to the present general conditions of use, you can report it to INRAE at the address below.
Quality of the contents. Although INRAE strives to disseminate reliable content, errors, inaccuracies or omissions cannot be completely excluded. You are solely responsible for viewing, selecting, using and interpreting the content of this site.
INRAE shall not be held, by reason of an express or tacit obligation, liable to you or to third parties for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information, and in particular as a result of inaccurate or incomplete information, or an error in the indexing of all or part of the site.
User account. You are solely responsible for the use of your account and its access codes and cannot oppose any fraudulent use by a third party to INRAE.
Contents paid with referencing to an unidentified license or with a bad referencing.
The contributor is solely and entirely responsible. INRAE plays a purely technical role as host.
The initial comments made are published under the responsibility of the user-contributor. Messages posted by contributors in reaction to articles express only their personal opinions.
The contributor is solely responsible for the exploitation, use and publication of the data he may obtain.
INRAE cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information disseminated by contributors or for technical problems encountered on sites to which links are established, or for any interpretation of the information published on these sites as well as the consequences of their use.
Likewise, a contributor is solely responsible for any changes he makes to his profile. INRAE cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information that the user has modified or for the consequences of such modifications.
Availability of the site. Unless otherwise provided by law, INRAE does not guarantee the availability of the site and the permanence over time of the information on the site.
Computer security. Unless otherwise provided by law, the site, its functionalities and contents are not guaranteed against any security flaw related to hacking, intrusion, bugs, viruses, malicious software that may affect your computer hardware, software or data. You use the Site, its features and content at your own risk and under your own responsibility.
You are obliged to take all necessary preventive measures to protect your own data, software and/or computer systems from contamination by viruses and from any damage.
Responsibility of the Internet User
INCOMING OR OUTGOING HYPETEXT LINKS
Hypertext links from the site/application to external sites. The application may contain links to external sites (partner or third party sites). INRAE cannot be held responsible for the content, the use of the content, or the operation of these external sites.
Hypertext links from external sites to the site/application. In the event that you wish to set up hyperlinks to content on the website/application, you must :
To ensure that the user can identify the origin and author of the document; Not to contravene the interests of INRAE, publisher of the website/application.
The personal data (DCP) collected on this site are :
- for the connection request: IP address, date, time and pages consulted, technical information on response times (through current cookies),
- under the contact forms: in progress
- for newsletter subscriptions: ongoing
- These DCPs are subject to computer processing implemented by the data controller concerned and the site's publication manager as mentioned in the legal notices of the said site.
These DCPs are mandatory for the proper functioning of the website with :
- Cookie-related information
- If you fill in the contact form, all PCDs related to the information on this form
- If you are applying for a newsletter subscription, all PCDs related to the information in that subscription.
The purpose of these FADs is the implementation of the website, audience measurement, processing of response time incidents.
The legal basis for these processing operations is the performance of the public interest task.
Data collected for the purpose
Contact form for a non-user
5 years from the processing of the application
Dissemination of newsletters
Until unsubscribed or invalid email address
Conducting satisfaction surveys
Until publication of aggregated results
5 years from the resolution of the claim
Management and monitoring of users
5 years after the person's departure, except in the case of legal or regulatory exceptions.
Physical and/or digital access to the platform
Until the account is closed
Maximum 13 months
Internal cookies required for the site to function
Maximum 13 months
At the end of the indicated retention periods, the data will be destroyed.
The recipients of the PCDs are the authorised personnel of the services of the data controller, partners/guardians and service providers in charge of the management and monitoring of users and in charge of the implementation of the website and the services offered on it.
You have a right of access, rectification, opposition on legitimate grounds, limitation and deletion in relation to all FADs concerning you under the conditions provided for by the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 as amended, strengthened and supplemented by the RGPD (general regulations on data protection) which came into force on 25 May 2018.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the editorial manager as mentioned in the legal notice or by writing to him at the address indicated in the legal notice.
In case of doubt as to the identity of the person exercising his or her rights, a signed identity document will be requested.
The controller has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer (PPO).
You can contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at INRAE - 24, chemin de Borde Rouge -Auzeville - CS52627 - 31326 Castanet Tolosan cedex - France].
If, after having contacted the data controller, you feel that your rights to information technology and freedom are not respected, you may lodge a complaint with the CNIL by post: Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 or online at http://www.cnil.fr/
The site editor reserves the right to modify, without notice, the present general conditions of use of the site.
You may terminate your use of the site at any time by unsubscribing in the space provided for this purpose OR by sending an e-mail to the e-mail and/or postal address indicated in the legal notices relating to this site. Your cancellation request will be taken into account by INRAE as soon as possible.
In the event of non-compliance with the obligations defined herein, INRAE reserves the right to delete your account, prevent your re-registration and take any action and/or recourse to stop any infringement of these rights and obtain compensation for the damage suffered.
APPLICABLE LAW - LANGUAGE - DISPUTE
These TOU are governed by French law regardless of the place of use. In the event of a discrepancy of interpretation on a translated version, only the French version of the present document shall be authentic.
In the event of a dispute or litigation, you undertake to contact INRAE as a matter of priority in order to attempt to resolve amicably any dispute that may arise between the parties.
In the event of any dispute or litigation arising from the validity, interpretation and/or execution of these GCU that cannot be resolved amicably, except in the case of mandatory provisions, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction.
Last update : December 2019