The "HR Excellence in Research" initiative is the cornerstone of INRAE's HR policy which undertakes to achieve all its actions as part of an ongoing improvement process.
The European authorities ensure the continuation of the actions implemented by the Institute through regular reviews, and award renewal is dependent on this ongoing commitment to upholding this voluntary effort.
INRAE’s commitment to the continuing improvement of its human resources policy is highlighted through its HR objectives and their achievement. INRAE underlines the benefits of being an acknowledged institution:
- recognised labour rights,
- transparent recruitment process,
- frameworks facilitating training and mobility,
- actions in favour of a positive work-life balance,
- an open, innovative research environment.
> Learn more: INRAE's HR Excellence in Research website