These open competitions are intended for experienced researchers. Research directors are recognized experts, committed to joint scientific leadership, able to design, lead, coordinate, and promote research, in particular at European and international level.
Candidates who do not belong to the French tenured civil service category of 'Chargé de recherche' (Research Scientist) must have a PhD (or equivalent) and 8 years' experience in research after PhD, or can justify scientific work judged to be equivalent to these conditions.
Each candidate will present a well thought-out, coherent project that falls within INRAE's research themes. The candidate will detail the objectives and the purpose, the human and material resources likely to be used, as well as any indications regarding the feasibility of this project. They must underline its collective dimension and its forward-looking nature.
- Opening date for applications: June 22, 2021
- Deadline for applications: August 24, 2021
- Pre-selections: October 2021
- Final selections: November 2021
- Starting date for appointments: from December 2021
The campain is open, please find all the information below :
41 positions are available :
- Agriculture, digital technologies and society: 9 positions
- Food, microbiology, bioproducts and bioprocesses for the environmental bioeconomy: 10 positions
- Plant and animal genetics and physiology, livestock production systems, animal health: 13 positions
- Plant health, ecosystems, risks and environment: 9 positions
Before any application form, we invite you to read the candidates guide carefully.
Applicants are asked to favor online registration
Online registrations open until August 24, 2021 at 5 p.m. Paris time.
If, despite our recommendation to give priority to online application, you prefer to apply by a paper application file, this can be obtained on written request accompanied by an A4 format envelope franked at the rate in force, written in the name and address of the candidate, exclusively at the following address:
INRAE - DRHDD Pôle recrutement et mobilité
147, rue de l'Université
75338 PARIS cedex 07 - FRANCE
It will be your responsibility to send your paper file by post before August 24, 2021, as evidenced by the postmark