Positions are open each year to people with a title recognizing them as disabled workers. This is a call for applications. The application files received will identify potential collaborators whose research themes meet the scientific priorities of the institute. In the face of the increase in population, climate change, scarcity of resources and decline in biodiversity, INRAE develops solutions for multiperformance agriculture, high quality food and sustainable management of resources and ecosystems.
These positions are reserved at INRAE for individuals with disabilities, who are recruited on a contractual basis rather than through the standard competitive process. Selected individuals receive a one-year fixed-term contract and may be considered for tenure depending on their professional skills.
The current recruitment campaign for researchers and engineers with disabilities is open until 5 March 2021.
Main responsibilities and required degrees:
Research engineers (IR) take part in setting up research activities and promoting and disseminating scientific and technical information. They guide and coordinate the various technical and administrative activities that support research programmes. They may also take on management responsibilities within their research unit or department.
> Required degree: Engineering degree, PhD or equivalent
Research scientists (CRCN) work to produce new knowledge in their speciality fields and share the results of their research with society: finding economic and social uses for results, disseminating scientific and technical information, training in and through research, and developing scientific exchanges abroad.
> Required degree: PhD or equivalent
- Sending of applications until March 5, 2021
- Examination of applications by the general management and orientation of applications to one or more heads of department: end of March 2021
- Contacts between the department, the research unit and the candidate for the construction of a reception project for research engineers and a research project for normal class researchers: April / May 2021
- Return of projects to the Human Resources Department: June 2021
- Final arbitration by the general management: mid-June 2021