Each year, INRAE organises open competitions to recruit research scientists on permanent positions. The recruitment campaign is generally aimed at researchers who have recently obtained their PhD. Candidates are recruited on the basis of their scientific competence which they will put to the service of INRAE's major research axes by responding to a research topic. Candidates must have published articles on the results of their PhD.
Would you like to take part in public research and participate in projects which are vital for society such as adapting to climate change, food security, human health and preserving natural resources? Then join our research teams by sending in your application to our open competitions for research scientists.
2024 campaign calendar soon available
- Opening date for applications: information to come
- Deadline for applications: information to come
- Pre-selections (on scientific file): information to come
- Final selections (interview): information to come
- Starting date for appointments: information to come
Useful information for applying will be available on this webpage on the day registration opens. If you would like to receive a notification in your mailbox to be informed the D-Day, do not hesitate to create your job alert. See you soon on INRAE Jobs!