Each year, INRAE organises open competitions to recruit research scientists on permanent positions. The recruitment campaign is generally aimed at researchers who have recently obtained their PhD. Candidates are recruited on the basis of their scientific competence which they will put to the service of INRAE's major research axes by responding to a research topic. Candidates must have published articles on the results of their PhD.
- Opening date for applications: January 30, 2020
- Deadline for applications: March 5, 2020
- Pre-selections: April-May 2020
- Final selections: May-June 2020
- Starting date for appointments: from September 2020