10 available positions
This recruitment campaign is aimed principally at researchers at the beginning of their careers who have already shown their ability to produce research of excellence under supervision, attested by high-level publications.
Candidates must be prepared to work independently and propose an ambitious research project in INRAE’s main areas of research: Agriculture, Food, Environment.
Our research topics lie at the crossroads between agriculture, food, and the environment. We tackle questions that are central to our daily lives and that are at the heart of the global challenges that affect us all. These include enhancing food security, limiting the effects of climate change, preserving biodiversity and other resources, and ensuring a good quality of life.…
- 19 October 2020: opening date for applications
- 19 November 2020: deadline for applications at 5pm (French time)
- 9 February 2021: pre-selections (on application file)
- 23 and 24 March 2021: final selections (by interview)
- Starting date for appointments: April or May 2021